The Use of Menthol as Temporary Consolidant in the Excavation of Qin Shihuang's Terracotta Army
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 University of Oxford
Volume 56, Issue 6, pages 1041–1053, December 2014
How to Cite
Han, X., Rong, B., Huang, X., Zhou, T., Luo, H. and Wang, C. (2014), The Use of Menthol as Temporary Consolidant in the Excavation of Qin Shihuang's Terracotta Army. Archaeometry, 56: 1041–1053. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12069
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2013
- Chinese Academy of Science (Hundred Talents Programme)
- National Basic Research Programme. Grant Number: 2012CB720904
- National Engineering Technology Research Centre. Grant Number: No. 20111204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!