Stable Isotope Analysis of Human and Faunal Remains in the Western Loess Plateau, Approximately 2000 cal bc
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2013
© 2013 University of Oxford
Special Issue: Special Online-only Issue Supplement S1. University of Oxford and Wiley have published this supplement without financial support.
Volume 56, Issue Supplement S1, pages 237–255, July 2014
How to Cite
Ma, M. M., Dong, G. H., Lightfoot, E., Wang, H., Liu, X. Y., Jia, X., Zhang, K. R. and Chen, F. H. (2014), Stable Isotope Analysis of Human and Faunal Remains in the Western Loess Plateau, Approximately 2000 cal bc. Archaeometry, 56: 237–255. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12071
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XDA05130601
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 41072123, 41021091
- Chinese Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: #B06026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!