Assessing the Accidental Versus Deliberate Colour Modification of Shell Beads: a Case Study on Perforated Nassarius kraussianus from Blombos Cave Middle Stone Age levels
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 University of Oxford
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 51–76, February 2015
How to Cite
d'Errico, F., Vanhaeren, M., Van Niekerk, K., Henshilwood, C. S. and Erasmus, R. M. (2015), Assessing the Accidental Versus Deliberate Colour Modification of Shell Beads: a Case Study on Perforated Nassarius kraussianus from Blombos Cave Middle Stone Age levels. Archaeometry, 57: 51–76. doi: 10.1111/arcm.12072
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2013
- European Research Council (ERC). Grant Number: 249587
- PROTEA French – South African
- Groupe de Recherche Internationale STAR
- Wenner-Gren Foundation
- Projet Région Aquitaine Origines III
- National Research Foundation/Department of Science
- Technology supported Chair
- Norwegian Research Council/South African National Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!