Economics of aquaculture production: a case study of pond and pen culture in southern Ghana
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 675–688, March 2014
How to Cite
Nunoo, F. K. E., Asamoah, E. K. and Osei-Asare, Y. B. (2014), Economics of aquaculture production: a case study of pond and pen culture in southern Ghana. Aquaculture Research, 45: 675–688. doi: 10.1111/are.12003
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2012
- University of Ghana
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!