First results of spawning and larval rearing of longfin yellowtail Seriola rivoliana as a fast-growing candidate for European marine finfish aquaculture diversification
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 689–700, March 2014
How to Cite
Roo, J., Fernández-Palacios, H., Hernández-Cruz, C. M., Mesa-Rodriguez, A., Schuchardt, D. and Izquierdo, M. (2014), First results of spawning and larval rearing of longfin yellowtail Seriola rivoliana as a fast-growing candidate for European marine finfish aquaculture diversification. Aquaculture Research, 45: 689–700. doi: 10.1111/are.12007
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2012
- Viceconsejería de Pesca del Gobierno de Canarias
- Incorporación de técnicos de apoyo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!