Dietary potassium requirement of juvenile grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella Val.) based on growth and tissue potassium content
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 701–708, March 2014
How to Cite
Liang, J.-j., Yang, H.-j., Liu, Y.-j. and Tian, L.-X. (2014), Dietary potassium requirement of juvenile grass carp (Ctenopharyngodon idella Val.) based on growth and tissue potassium content. Aquaculture Research, 45: 701–708. doi: 10.1111/are.12008
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- National Key Technology R&D Program of China. Grant Number: 2012BAC07B05
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!