Microsatellites markers to depict the reproductive and genetic patterns of farmed gilthead seabream (Sparus aurata): illustration by a case study on mass spawning
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 577–590, March 2014
How to Cite
Chavanne, H., Parati, K., Cambuli, C., Capoferri, R., Jiménez, C. A. and Galli, A. (2014), Microsatellites markers to depict the reproductive and genetic patterns of farmed gilthead seabream (Sparus aurata): illustration by a case study on mass spawning. Aquaculture Research, 45: 577–590. doi: 10.1111/are.12013
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- European Union's Fifth Framework Program. Grant Number: Q5CR-2001-70687
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!