Evaluation of flow through culture technique for commercial production of sea urchin (Paracentrotus lividus) larvae
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 768–772, March 2014
How to Cite
Carboni, S., Kelly, M. S., Hughes, A. D., Vignier, J., Atack, T. and Migaud, H. (2014), Evaluation of flow through culture technique for commercial production of sea urchin (Paracentrotus lividus) larvae. Aquaculture Research, 45: 768–772. doi: 10.1111/are.12019
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- EU FP7 project “ENRICH”. Grant Number: 222492
- University of Stirling
- Ardtoe Marine Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!