Influence of initial swimbladder inflation failure on survival of Pacific bluefin tuna, Thunnus orientalis (Temminck and Schlegel), larvae
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 882–892, April 2014
How to Cite
Kurata, M., Ishibashi, Y., Takii, K., Kumai, H., Miyashita, S. and Sawada, Y. (2014), Influence of initial swimbladder inflation failure on survival of Pacific bluefin tuna, Thunnus orientalis (Temminck and Schlegel), larvae. Aquaculture Research, 45: 882–892. doi: 10.1111/are.12027
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!