Effect of using autotrophic and heterotrophic microbial-based-systems for the pre-grown of Litopenaeus vannamei, on the production performance and selected haemolymph parameters
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
de Jesús Becerra-Dorame, M., Martinez-Cordova, L. R., Martínez-Porchas, M., Hernández-López, J., López–Elías, J. A. and Mendoza–Cano, F. (2012), Effect of using autotrophic and heterotrophic microbial-based-systems for the pre-grown of Litopenaeus vannamei, on the production performance and selected haemolymph parameters. Aquaculture Research. doi: 10.1111/are.12033
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!