Reduction of early sexual maturation in male S0 Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) by dietary supplementation of tetradecylthioacetic acid (TTA)
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 922–933, April 2014
How to Cite
Arge, R., Thomassen, M. S., Berge, R. K., Zambonino-Infante, J. L., Terjesen, B. F., Oehme, M. and Rørvik, K.-A. (2014), Reduction of early sexual maturation in male S0 Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar L.) by dietary supplementation of tetradecylthioacetic acid (TTA). Aquaculture Research, 45: 922–933. doi: 10.1111/are.12036
- Issue online: 4 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2012
- Research Council of Norway
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!