In vivo and in vitro assessment of Lactobacillus acidophilus as probiotic for tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus, Perciformes:Cichlidae) culture improvement
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 1116–1125, June 2014
How to Cite
Villamil, L., Reyes, C. and Martínez-Silva, M. A. (2014), In vivo and in vitro assessment of Lactobacillus acidophilus as probiotic for tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus, Perciformes:Cichlidae) culture improvement. Aquaculture Research, 45: 1116–1125. doi: 10.1111/are.12051
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Research Direction of Universidad Jorge Tadeo Lozano
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!