Visualization of musculature of the larval greater amberjack Seriola dumerili (Risso) using whole-mount immunostaining with special reference to cranial muscles
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 1096–1108, May 2014
How to Cite
Uji, S., Kurokawa, T., Hashimoto, H., Suzuki, T. and Okuzawa, K. (2014), Visualization of musculature of the larval greater amberjack Seriola dumerili (Risso) using whole-mount immunostaining with special reference to cranial muscles. Aquaculture Research, 45: 1096–1108. doi: 10.1111/are.12053
- Issue online: 18 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2012
- Research Project for Utilizing Advanced Technologies in Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries. Grant Number: 18003
- Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries, Government of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!