Acute tolerance and histopathological effects of ammonia on juvenile maroon clownfish Premnas biaculeatus (Block 1790)
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
© 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
How to Cite
Rodrigues, R. V., Romano, L. A., Schwarz, M. H., Delbos, B. and Sampaio, L. A. (2012), Acute tolerance and histopathological effects of ammonia on juvenile maroon clownfish Premnas biaculeatus (Block 1790). Aquaculture Research. doi: 10.1111/are.12054
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2012
- Virginia Tech – VSAREC
- International Initiative for Sustainable and Biosecure Aquafarming
- CNPq. Grant Number: 308013/2009-3
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!