Pacific hake (Merluccius productus Ayres, 1855) hydrolysates as feed attractants for juvenile Chinook salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha Walbaum, 1792)
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 1140–1152, June 2014
How to Cite
Ho, T. C. W., Li-Chan, E. C. Y., Skura, B. J., Higgs, D. A. and Dosanjh, B. (2014), Pacific hake (Merluccius productus Ayres, 1855) hydrolysates as feed attractants for juvenile Chinook salmon (Oncorhynchus tshawytscha Walbaum, 1792). Aquaculture Research, 45: 1140–1152. doi: 10.1111/are.12056
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!