Artificial gynogenesis in Pseudosciaena crocea (Perciformes, Sciaenidae) with heterologous sperm and its verification using microsatellite markers
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 1253–1259, June 2014
How to Cite
Miao, L., Tang, X.-N., Li, M.-Y., Wang, T., Wang, S., Zhang, X.-L. and Chen, J. (2014), Artificial gynogenesis in Pseudosciaena crocea (Perciformes, Sciaenidae) with heterologous sperm and its verification using microsatellite markers. Aquaculture Research, 45: 1253–1259. doi: 10.1111/are.12057
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2012AA10A403-4
- Key Technologies R&D Project of Zhejiang Province. Grant Numbers: 2009C12077, 2012C12907
- Ningbo University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!