Optimal periods of night-time lighting in the sea cage culture of Pacific bluefin tuna, Thunnus orientalis, juvenile (Temminck and Schlegel)
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 7, pages 1109–1115, June 2014
How to Cite
Honryo, T., Okada, T., Kurata, M., Tamura, T. and Ishibashi, Y. (2014), Optimal periods of night-time lighting in the sea cage culture of Pacific bluefin tuna, Thunnus orientalis, juvenile (Temminck and Schlegel). Aquaculture Research, 45: 1109–1115. doi: 10.1111/are.12059
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture of Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!