Genetic improvement of Israeli blue (Jordan) tilapia, Oreochromis aureus (Steindachner), through selective breeding for harvest weight
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 3, pages 546–557, February 2014
How to Cite
Zak, T., Deshev, R., Benet-Perlberg, A., Naor, A., Magen, I., Shapira, Y., Ponzoni, R. W. and Hulata, G. (2014), Genetic improvement of Israeli blue (Jordan) tilapia, Oreochromis aureus (Steindachner), through selective breeding for harvest weight. Aquaculture Research, 45: 546–557. doi: 10.1111/are.12072
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Israeli Fish Breeders Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!