Biofloc technology in intensive broodstock farming of the pink shrimp Farfantepenaeus duorarum: spawning performance, biochemical composition and fatty acid profile of eggs
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 10, pages 1713–1726, September 2014
How to Cite
Emerenciano, M., Cuzon, G., Arévalo, M. and Gaxiola, G. (2014), Biofloc technology in intensive broodstock farming of the pink shrimp Farfantepenaeus duorarum: spawning performance, biochemical composition and fatty acid profile of eggs. Aquaculture Research, 45: 1713–1726. doi: 10.1111/are.12117
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior-CAPES
- Brazilian Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 4814061
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología-CONACyT. Grant Number: 60824
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!