Dietary protein level and C/N ratio manipulation in zero-exchange culture of Litopenaeus vannamei: Evaluation of inorganic nitrogen control, biofloc composition and shrimp performance
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 11, pages 1842–1851, October 2014
How to Cite
Xu, W.-J. and Pan, L.-Q. (2014), Dietary protein level and C/N ratio manipulation in zero-exchange culture of Litopenaeus vannamei: Evaluation of inorganic nitrogen control, biofloc composition and shrimp performance. Aquaculture Research, 45: 1842–1851. doi: 10.1111/are.12126
- Issue online: 3 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2013
- Ministry of Agriculture of China . Grant Number: 201103034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!