Development of an in vitro model to assess protein bioavailability in diets for common octopus (Octopus vulgaris)
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 45, Issue 12, pages 2048–2056, November 2014
How to Cite
Hamdan, M., Tomás-Vidal, A., Martínez, S., Cerezo-Valverde, J. and Moyano, F. J. (2014), Development of an in vitro model to assess protein bioavailability in diets for common octopus (Octopus vulgaris). Aquaculture Research, 45: 2048–2056. doi: 10.1111/are.12155
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Planes Nacionales de Acuicultura (JACUMAR)
- Generalitat Valenciana
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!