Influence of temperature on yolk resorption in common snook Centropomus undecimalis (Bloch, 1792) larvae
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Barón-Aguilar, C. C., Rhody, N. R., Brennan, N. P., Main, K. L., Peebles, E. B. and Muller-Karger, F. E. (2013), Influence of temperature on yolk resorption in common snook Centropomus undecimalis (Bloch, 1792) larvae. Aquaculture Research. doi: 10.1111/are.12323
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2013
- Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission. Grant Number: 10087
- University of South Florida
- Science Consortium for Ocean Replenishment
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
- Fulbright Colombia Fellowship for Afro-descendants and Indigenous People
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!