Effect of cyclical feeding on compensatory growth, nitrogen and phosphorus budgets in juvenile Litopenaeus vannamei
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to Cite
Zhu, Z.-M., Lin, X.-T., Pan, J.-X. and Xu, Z.-N. (2014), Effect of cyclical feeding on compensatory growth, nitrogen and phosphorus budgets in juvenile Litopenaeus vannamei. Aquaculture Research. doi: 10.1111/are.12490
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Number: 04010453
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!