Special section: Field methods in closed contexts. Guest Editor: Natalie Koch
Red stamps and green tea: fieldwork negotiations and dilemmas in the Sino-Vietnamese borderlands
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Area © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 396–402, December 2013
How to Cite
Turner, S. (2013), Red stamps and green tea: fieldwork negotiations and dilemmas in the Sino-Vietnamese borderlands. Area, 45: 396–402. doi: 10.1111/area.12017
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- Social Science and Humanities Research Council, Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!