Exploring weather-related experiences and practices: examining methodological approaches
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Area © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 198–206, June 2013
How to Cite
de Vet, E. (2013), Exploring weather-related experiences and practices: examining methodological approaches. Area, 45: 198–206. doi: 10.1111/area.12019
- Issue online: 13 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!