Force-full: power, politics and object-oriented philosophy
Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Area © 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 216–222, June 2013
How to Cite
Shaw, I. G. R. and Meehan, K. (2013), Force-full: power, politics and object-oriented philosophy. Area, 45: 216–222. doi: 10.1111/area.12023
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!