Special section: Field methods in closed contexts. Guest Editor: Natalie Koch
Technologising the opinion: focus groups, performance and free speech
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 411–418, December 2013
How to Cite
Koch, N. (2013), Technologising the opinion: focus groups, performance and free speech. Area, 45: 411–418. doi: 10.1111/area.12039
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- US National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: 1003836
- an NSF Graduate Research Fellowship
- an NSF Nordic Research Opportunity grant
- an IREX Individual Advanced Research Opportunity Grant
- a US State Department Title VIII Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!