‘Cyanide kills!’ Environmental movements and the construction of environmental risk at Roşia Montană, Romania
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
© 2013 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 443–451, December 2013
How to Cite
Vesalon, L. and Creţan, R. (2013), ‘Cyanide kills!’ Environmental movements and the construction of environmental risk at Roşia Montană, Romania. Area, 45: 443–451. doi: 10.1111/area.12049
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUN 2013
- ‘Trans-national network of integrated management for post-doctoral research in the field of science communication. Institutional construction (post-doctoral school) and fellowship programme (CommScie)’. Grant Number: POSDRU/89/1.5/S/63663
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!