The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
Industry classification considering spatial distribution of manufacturing activities
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
© 2014 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 46, Issue 1, pages 101–110, March 2014
How to Cite
Sohn, J. (2014), Industry classification considering spatial distribution of manufacturing activities. Area, 46: 101–110. doi: 10.1111/area.12064
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
- Seoul National University Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!