The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
A policy travelogue: tracing welfare reform in Aotearoa/New Zealand and Canada by Catherine Kingfisher Oxford: Berghahn, 2013, 230 pp, US$80.00/£50.00 hardback ISBN 978-1-78238-005-4
Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 337–338, September 2014
How to Cite
Gallagher, A. (2014), A policy travelogue: tracing welfare reform in Aotearoa/New Zealand and Canada by Catherine Kingfisher Oxford: Berghahn, 2013, 230 pp, US$80.00/£50.00 hardback ISBN 978-1-78238-005-4. Area, 46: 337–338. doi: 10.1111/area.12087
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 AUG 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!