The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
The catchment area of the Milesian colony of Histria, within the Razim-Sinoie lagoon complex (Romania): hydrogeomorphologic, economic and geopolitical implications
Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 320–327, September 2014
How to Cite
Romanescu, G. (2014), The catchment area of the Milesian colony of Histria, within the Razim-Sinoie lagoon complex (Romania): hydrogeomorphologic, economic and geopolitical implications. Area, 46: 320–327. doi: 10.1111/area.12093
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2014
- CNCS. Grant Number: 0857
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!