The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
The catchment area of the Milesian colony of Histria, within the Razim-Sinoie lagoon complex (Romania): hydrogeomorphologic, economic and geopolitical implications
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
© 2014 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 320–327, September 2014
How to Cite
Romanescu, G. (2014), The catchment area of the Milesian colony of Histria, within the Razim-Sinoie lagoon complex (Romania): hydrogeomorphologic, economic and geopolitical implications. Area, 46: 320–327. doi: 10.1111/area.12093
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2014
- CNCS. Grant Number: 0857
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!