The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
On the creative (re)turn to geography: poetry, politics and passion
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 178–185, June 2014
How to Cite
Madge, C. (2014), On the creative (re)turn to geography: poetry, politics and passion. Area, 46: 178–185. doi: 10.1111/area.12097
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2014
- University of Leicester
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!