The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
Noise in Guangzhou: the cultural politics of underground popular music in contemporary Guangzhou
Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
© 2014 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 228–234, September 2014
How to Cite
Liu, C. (2014), Noise in Guangzhou: the cultural politics of underground popular music in contemporary Guangzhou. Area, 46: 228–234. doi: 10.1111/area.12102
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41201137
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!