The information, practices and views in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Royal Geographical Society (with IBG).
Researching controversial and sensitive issues: using visual vignettes to explore farmers' attitudes towards the control of bovine tuberculosis in England
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
© 2014 Royal Geographical Society (with the Institute of British Geographers)
Volume 46, Issue 3, pages 285–293, September 2014
How to Cite
Naylor, R., Maye, D., Ilbery, B., Enticott, G. and Kirwan, J. (2014), Researching controversial and sensitive issues: using visual vignettes to explore farmers' attitudes towards the control of bovine tuberculosis in England. Area, 46: 285–293. doi: 10.1111/area.12113
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2014
- Defra (Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!