Collection of the New Zealand Attitudes and Values Study 2009 (NZAVS-09) data analyzed in this article was funded by University of Auckland FRDF (#3624435/9853) and ECREA (#3626075) grants awarded to Chris Sibley. This manuscript forms part of Ryan Perry's PhD thesis, supervised by Chris Sibley.
A Dual-Process Motivational Model of Social and Economic Policy Attitudes
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 262–285, December 2013
How to Cite
Perry, R. and Sibley, C. G. (2013), A Dual-Process Motivational Model of Social and Economic Policy Attitudes. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 13: 262–285. doi: 10.1111/asap.12019
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2013
- University of Auckland FRDF. Grant Number: #3624435/9853
- ECREA. Grant Number: #3626075
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!