Collection of the New Zealand Attitudes and Values Study 2009 (NZAVS-09) data analyzed in this article was funded by University of Auckland FRDF (#3624435/9853) and ECREA (#3626075) grants awarded to Chris Sibley. This manuscript forms part of Ryan Perry's PhD thesis, supervised by Chris Sibley.
A Dual-Process Motivational Model of Social and Economic Policy Attitudes
Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 262–285, December 2013
How to Cite
Perry, R. and Sibley, C. G. (2013), A Dual-Process Motivational Model of Social and Economic Policy Attitudes. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 13: 262–285. doi: 10.1111/asap.12019
- Issue online: 5 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 JUN 2013
- University of Auckland FRDF. Grant Number: #3624435/9853
- ECREA. Grant Number: #3626075
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.