Acknowledgments: The first author would like to thank Rachel Wallace, Craig Haney, Jean Fox Tree, and Sarah Anne Minkin for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this article.
Beliefs Predicting Peace, Beliefs Predicting War: Jewish Americans and the Israeli–Palestinian Conflict
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
© 2013 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 286–309, December 2013
How to Cite
Hagai, E. B., Zurbriggen, E. L., Hammack, P. L. and Ziman, M. (2013), Beliefs Predicting Peace, Beliefs Predicting War: Jewish Americans and the Israeli–Palestinian Conflict. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 13: 286–309. doi: 10.1111/asap.12023
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.