We received generous support from the S.D. Bechtel, Jr. Foundation, the W.T. Grant Foundation, the Robert R. McCormick Foundation, the Spencer Foundation, and the Youth Engagement Fund to collect and analyze the data for this study. We thank Eitan Hersh and Diana Hess, who provided invaluable guidance in the earlier stage of this research.
Diversity in Classrooms: The Relationship between Deliberative and Associative Opportunities in School and Later Electoral Engagement
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
© 2014 The Society for the Psychological Study of Social Issues
Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 394–414, December 2014
How to Cite
Kawashima-Ginsberg, K. and Levine, P. (2014), Diversity in Classrooms: The Relationship between Deliberative and Associative Opportunities in School and Later Electoral Engagement. Analyses of Social Issues and Public Policy, 14: 394–414. doi: 10.1111/asap.12038
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2014
- S.D. Bechtel, Jr. Foundation
- The W.T. Grant Foundation
- The Robert R. McCormick Foundation
- The Spencer Foundation
- The Youth Engagement Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.