We gratefully acknowledge the comments received from Zhigang Tao, Yi Lu, Managing Editor Julan Du, and anonymous reviewers of the Journal. The project was funded by a grant from the Research Grants Council of Hong Kong (GRF no. 752809) to the second author.
Multinationals, Institutions and Economic Growth in China†
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Asian Economic Journal © 2013 East Asian Economic Association and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asian Economic Journal
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 1–16, March 2013
How to Cite
Che, Y. and Wang, D. T. (2013), Multinationals, Institutions and Economic Growth in China. Asian Economic Journal, 27: 1–16. doi: 10.1111/asej.12001
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUL 2010
- Research Grants Council. Grant Number: 752809
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!