The author is a researcher at the Credit Risk Database (CRD) Association. CRD data were used with permission from the CRD Association. The views expressed in this paper do not necessarily reflect those of the CRD Association. This study is supported by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research, Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. I would like to thank Eric D. Ramstetter (Managing Editor) and the anonymous referee for many valuable suggestions. I would also like to thank Fumio Akiyoshi, Masahiro Ashiya, Nobuhiro Hosoe, Kaoru Hosono, Yoshiro Miwa, Masao Nakata, Ryosuke Okamoto, Yoshiaki Ogura, Kuniyoshi Saito, Daisuke Shimizu, Hirofumi Uchida, Tsutomu Watanabe, Wako Watanabe and Peng Xu. The seminar participants at the corporate finance workshop at RIETI, the JEA Annual Meeting at Osaka City University, and the policy modeling workshop at GRIPS also provided useful comments
Credit Contagion and Trade Credit: Evidence from Small Business Data in Japan†
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Author. Asian Economic Journal © 2013 East Asian Economic Association and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asian Economic Journal
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 341–367, December 2013
How to Cite
Tsuruta, D. (2013), Credit Contagion and Trade Credit: Evidence from Small Business Data in Japan. Asian Economic Journal, 27: 341–367. doi: 10.1111/asej.12018
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2011
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!