Role of Information on Consumers’ Willingness-to-pay for Genetically-modified Rice with Health Benefits: An Application to China
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Asian Economic Journal © 2013 East Asian Economic Association and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Asian Economic Journal
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 391–408, December 2013
How to Cite
Steur, H. D., Buysse, J., Feng, S. and Gellynck, X. (2013), Role of Information on Consumers’ Willingness-to-pay for Genetically-modified Rice with Health Benefits: An Application to China . Asian Economic Journal, 27: 391–408. doi: 10.1111/asej.12020
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!