Chinese Foreign Relations: Power and Policy Since the Cold War. 3rd ed. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield. 435 pages. ISBN 978-1-4422-1135-3. $39.95. by Robert G. Sutter. 2012.
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 Policy Studies Organization. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Asian Politics & Policy
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 139–141, January 2013
How to Cite
Blanco, L. (2013), Chinese Foreign Relations: Power and Policy Since the Cold War. 3rd ed. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield. 435 pages. ISBN 978-1-4422-1135-3. $39.95. by Robert G. Sutter. 2012. Asian Politics & Policy, 5: 139–141. doi: 10.1111/aspp.12011
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!