Aim Sinpeng is a PhD Candidate in the Department of Political Science, University of British Columbia. She is the coauthor of “From the Streets to the Ballot Box: The July 2011 Elections and the Rise of Social Movements in Thailand” with Erik M. Kuhonta, 2012, Contemporary Southeast Asia, 34, pp. 389–415, and the author of “Party-Movement Coalition in Thailand's Political Conflict (2005–2011)” in Contemporary Socio-Cultural and Political Perspectives in Thailand, ed. Pranee Liamputtong (Springer, forthcoming).
State Repression in Cyberspace: The Case of Thailand
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Policy Studies Organization. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Asian Politics & Policy
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 421–440, July 2013
How to Cite
Sinpeng, A. (2013), State Repression in Cyberspace: The Case of Thailand. Asian Politics & Policy, 5: 421–440. doi: 10.1111/aspp.12036
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!