Tomas Larsson is a Lecturer in the Department of Politics and International Studies at the University of Cambridge. He received a PhD in Government from Cornell University in 2007. He is the author of Land and Loyalty: Security and the Development of Property Rights in Thailand (Cornell University Press, 2012).
The Strong and the Weak: Ups and Downs of State Capacity in Southeast Asia
Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
© 2013 Policy Studies Organization. Published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Asian Politics & Policy
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 337–358, July 2013
How to Cite
Larsson, T. (2013), The Strong and the Weak: Ups and Downs of State Capacity in Southeast Asia. Asian Politics & Policy, 5: 337–358. doi: 10.1111/aspp.12040
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!