Min-Hua Huang is an Associate Professor in the Department of Political Science at National Taiwan University in Taipei, Taiwan.
Explaining Government Turnover in Asian Democracies
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 Policy Studies Organization
Asian Politics & Policy
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 609–626, October 2013
How to Cite
Huang, M.-H., Whang, T. and Tan, A. C. (2013), Explaining Government Turnover in Asian Democracies. Asian Politics & Policy, 5: 609–626. doi: 10.1111/aspp.12064
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!