Ann Wigglesworth is an Adjunct Research Fellow at the Monash Asia Institute, Monash University, in Australia. She specializes in civil society, gender, and generational perspectives of change processes, particularly in Timor-Leste. She has worked on international development for over 25 years, including in Timor-Leste, Mozambique, and extensively in South and East Asia, the Pacific, Africa, and Latin America.
Community Leadership and Gender Equality: Experiences of Representation in Local Governance in Timor-Leste
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
© 2013 Policy Studies Organization
Asian Politics & Policy
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 567–584, October 2013
How to Cite
Wigglesworth, A. (2013), Community Leadership and Gender Equality: Experiences of Representation in Local Governance in Timor-Leste. Asian Politics & Policy, 5: 567–584. doi: 10.1111/aspp.12067
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!