Scientific and Clinical
In this issue – December 2012
Duration of immunity for dog vaccines · Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae diagnosis in pigs · C-reactive protein measures surgical trauma · Surgical curettage for septic physitis in foals · Congenital dyserythropoietic anaemia in calves · Tammar sudden death syndrome · Palpebral swelling from lymphoma in a mare · Clinical disease in bony bream · Pulmonary microlithiasis in an alpaca
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Author. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2012 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 90, Issue 12, pages 465–467, December 2012
How to Cite
Jackson, A. (2012), In this issue – December 2012. Australian Veterinary Journal, 90: 465–467. doi: 10.1111/avj.12006
- Issue published online: 27 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!