Development of a chick bioassay for determination of infectivity of viral pathogens in poultry litter
Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2013 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 91, Issue 1-2, pages 65–71, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Islam, A., Walkden-Brown, S., Groves, P. and Wells, B. (2013), Development of a chick bioassay for determination of infectivity of viral pathogens in poultry litter. Australian Veterinary Journal, 91: 65–71. doi: 10.1111/avj.12010
- Issue published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2012
- Australian Poultry CRC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!