In vitro susceptibilities of feline and canine Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas spp. isolates to ticarcillin and ticarcillin–clavulanic acid
Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2013 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 171–178, May 2013
How to Cite
Bennett, A., Martin, P., Gottlieb, S. and Govendir, M. (2013), In vitro susceptibilities of feline and canine Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas spp. isolates to ticarcillin and ticarcillin–clavulanic acid. Australian Veterinary Journal, 91: 171–178. doi: 10.1111/avj.12044
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!