Tidal breathing flow volume loop analysis of 21 healthy, unsedated, young adult male Beagle dogs
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2013 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 91, Issue 6, pages 226–232, June 2013
How to Cite
Adamama-Moraitou, K., Pardali, D., Menexes, G., Athanasiou, L., Kazakos, G. and Rallis, T. (2013), Tidal breathing flow volume loop analysis of 21 healthy, unsedated, young adult male Beagle dogs. Australian Veterinary Journal, 91: 226–232. doi: 10.1111/avj.12064
- Issue online: 29 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!