SCIENTIFIC AND CLINICAL
In this issue – May 2013
Susceptibility to ticarcillin–clavulanic acid · Live weight gain and incisor eruption · Body condition score as useful as ultrasound · Leptospirosis in Queensland horses · Epistaxis and racing bans · Complications of intramuscular injections · Temporohyoid osteoarthropathy
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
© 2013 The Author. Australian Veterinary Journal © 2013 Australian Veterinary Association
Australian Veterinary Journal
Volume 91, Issue 5, pages 169–170, May 2013
How to Cite
Jackson, A. (2013), In this issue – May 2013. Australian Veterinary Journal, 91: 169–170. doi: 10.1111/avj.12065
- Issue online: 25 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!